Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Issues at School and at Home and in the Country

Meh. It rained on my way home and up to now, its still raining. I couldn't hide my excitement because its actually raining~! To some people, rain is a pain in their youalreadyknowwhere, but for me, rain is great, rain is good, rain is the best, rain is da bomb, rain is my love. =p

I don't know why I really really really like REALLY love the rain. I just like it. I can't even describe the feeling I'm feeling now. The feeling's beyond bliss and content.
..............
As for my title that's a little intriguing, I'll just say and blog bits of what had happened. I'm not really ready to blog things about school and especially things happening at home because no one's gonna understand anyways. My life's so dramatic like that. Spare me.
---------------------------
Anyways, as promised, I'm posting some pics~! OH YEAH~! hehe.
Let's have a good start, okie? They say Good>Bad ryto?
==================
The event started with a holy mass followed by the search for the Mr. and Ms. Siglakas 2008. I don't know what's siglakas in English but, errr, its a typical pageant that do not really care if you have brains but all you needed to have is beauty, body and talent. XDD HAHA! Just ignore me. I'm cool I already know. Unfortunately, I can't provide any pic because I didn't took any. XD But congratulations to the winners and to my classmate who was crowned as the Ms. Siglakas. Her partner also won the title.

Moving on,
;;;;;;;;;;;

This was one of the many random pics I took.

I like how it turned out to be chaotic yet colorful.



L-R: Tolitz(in black), Zachary, MJ, Ron, Justine, John Lo, Phillip, Charlie and Julius. To make it clearer, I used colored fonts for indentification. XDDD



L-R: Ria, Mike, Me, Ana, Zarah, Mia, Jesu, Ofelia, Jessica, Loren, Mcgyver (who is busy with his Rubics Cube) and Stan.


The actor Charlie and the actress Me.

I love this gay-guy soo much. XDDD We're like brothers and sisters.
He tells me secrets that shouldn't be told to the opposite sex. YAY!
haha! Just kidding. He often calls me just to gossip. hahahaha!
//////////

and yet another pic


While waiting for a candy bar to drop from the heavens...

;;;;;

We were supposed to have our special dance number today but then something came up. All of us weren't ready, including me (but I have the confidence and enthusiasm as per always) and I don't really care if we'll suck in front of the many respectable people at school. There's many of us so if they'll going to suck while performing, I'm going to suck too. And what happened was that, when it was our turn to dance, a collegue informed us that we can't perform just because we don't have a song wherein we'll going to dance to.

///////////
Meaning to say, we looked stupid in front of the many people at school. It was soooooo embarrassing. So very really and extremely embarrassing. We looked like a lost kitten in the middle of a highway with lots of cars running to and fro.
.........
That moment, all I wanted to do was to grab a shovel and start digging a hole underground then burry myself in there. Well, if I can bring a lappie, it'll be awesome. XDDD
'''''''''''''''''
Our teacher called us for a meeting and reprimanded us. She said, it was our responsibility, as a Senior student to be the role models for the lower grades and then our special dance number alone sucked. That's what I call good leedership skills.
///////////
In addition to our embarrassment, our teacher told us she's not gonna allow us to present the Song and Dance Interpretation this coming Thursday and all senior students are banned in all other activities for this month(the Intramurals) including the Social Studies month which will be on October. That's why my classmates had very predictable expressions...


4th year highschool students with their very *insert word* expressions





While everyone's figuring out what to do, Ana is just, well, looking at the camera.





Discussing some stuffs, I suppose
...............


She (the teacher) also told us she didn't ban us from all the activities as a punishment but for us to have a lesson. In my opinion, we didn't do wrong. We did our responsibilities, we practised and we somehow had cooperation but then, what happened was unexpected. It was a technical error. So it was nobody's fault. Just a little misunderstanding between a teacher and the amazing students.

Here, my classmates were busy solving the Rubic's Cube..



Goofing out~ Phillip was acting like a bitch in this pic so, uhm, I elbowed him. yeah. hahaha! And Justine's soo adorable at the back.

We still have time to smile even if we have problems. We're cool.



I was actually on top of the teacher's table while taking this pic.


Things at home aren't doing really well these days. We're having family and financial problems. And I'll not elaborate more on to that matter.

Just a waste of time.



While typing these, I'm watching the T Live Tour Concert my Auntie DLed so that I could, at least, de-stress. hehe. And damn this cameraman, why must he focus on the dangerous parts of the anatomy of the boys? Much more, he films those parts when they do nosebleeding hip thrusts. I couldn't handle it just so he knows.

Damn that cameraman. haha!

_____________________________________________________
Flash Reports
According to the TV reporter, the election-related buzz in the ARMM(Autonomous Region Muslim Mindanao) region here in the Philippines is still going on. I'm not quite sure about this thing. I , myself was shocked on this report. I think its about time for me to read the newspapers early in the morning. I hope there'll be no deaths.
_____________________________________________________


That's why I chose to blog, to release unwanted thoughts, auras and vibrations..

P.S.

I'm starved. I needed food. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^