Friday, August 29, 2008

The people who I found amazing...





Photobucket

credits: jaechun_youngwonhi comm @LJ



and my newest baby... :P


Photobucket
credits: youngsaeng_aday community @LJ

the name is Younsaeng~ ♥
.
and
Happy 16th Burstday to my Poorvie Ddal. ♥
I love your butt. LMAO!
.
and your eyes, your nose, your neck, your hair, your body, your hand, your ears, your forehead, your feet, your knees and everything about you. I love you that much. ♥♥♥ Let's drink for we both are now 16 years olds! Not legal aged yet but meh~ there's nothing wrong with having fun, ryto? And, we know our limits! We're cool like that.
/
*throws confetti and opens a bottle of champagne*
.
.
.
Random~
.......
I was editing my "links that kill section" and added another awesome link that's an anime streaming site called Anitube. Me and my cousins watched an anime entitled Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. We were looking for a decent show on the television one Friday night when we stumbled upon a channel that aires this awesome anime. It is dubbed in Tagalog (the official language here in the Philippines.)
........
BTW, Philippines is an archipelago that consists of 7,107 islands on a low tide. The number of islands really differs depending on the kind of tide whatchamallit. I just learned this fact 4 months ago since my 16 years here on Earth. The languages spoken here ranges up to 8 kinds of languages and Tagalog is like the English language that's used by the Filipinos so that they could communicate properly. XD
/
Especially if you come from the southern part and you'll gonna try to communicate with a person who comes from the northern part of Philippines, speaking Tagalog will really help a lot. And another thing, I don't speak or use the Tagalog language. I use or speak the Cebuano/Bisayan language. Go look it up on the net. XD
/////////
So, back to my story,we didn't had a hard time figuring what the characters were discussing.
//
I didn't know the exact linkie for it so I just typed anitube.com and save the settings. I was shocked when I clicked on to the link a lady was shown showing her bottom in the screen and yeah, not really healthy for my eyes so I immediately closed the freaking window. Glad my younger cousins were not in sight. XD haha! I changed the link now to anitube.net after Yahoo-ing ( Yahoo searched~) it.
/
/
/
Hokay, that's it for today. Ima go to bed now.
I should be early for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^