Monday, August 11, 2008

The reason why I'm still online...

The reason why I'm still online even if I have to do some school works~ :P


I know you love me poorvie ddal. I love you too~!




Oh. And, tomorrow's not really going to be exhausting just like today. We danced and danced for our presentation tomorrow. August 12th is the Opening of the local Intramurals in my school and the Senior students were asked to do some special dance number. So that means, pics again. XD


We did not really have a regular class today because we only practised and prepared some stuffs for tomorrow's big event! So, yeah. XDDDDD



And, as a little compensation for myself. :P




Remember the pic I posted not so long ago? The T Live Concert scan? muhahaha! That day, my Auntie DLed the Encore of that sexii concert. It was da bomb. So, haha! Without any further ado, here's some of the pics that'll prove everybody in the family loves DBSK.




The opening of the concert Encore part.
The boys sang Summer Dream...





That is my Auntie and she's the one who DLed the concert. XD





Auntie, Yoochun (seen in the screen) and my cousin. XD



Haha! The side profile of my Auntie...




Ohhh. Jaejoong.



Yeah. Disregard the filthyness of our house. XD








There. I've finally posted these pics. I now feel awesome. XD I'm gonna eat dinner now and start packing my stuffs for tomorrow's events and do my thaang. Please look forward for more gazillion random pics. ^^ and hahahaha! My Auntie and I still haven't finished watching the concert. She's in the process of DLing the other parts of the concert the concert-proper and the extras. I'm so looking forward to the Ichi, Ni, San part. LMAO! XDDDDDDDD

Changminniie pawns. Like mad.

And on Saturday, hopefully, we'll gonna watch Art of the Devil 2.

A kick-ass movie, recommended to all couch potatoes out there~!





BONUS <3!

P.S.

I'mlovingswimmingfromthisdayonwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^