Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ididnothaveinternetconnectionforlikeaweekorsopityme.

Okay, so I'm not dead yet. And I just sneaked out...

Also, we went Mangrove Planting! And it was fun and tiring and the place was murky~
I snapped some pics. I'll be uploading them as soon as possible~

I didn't freaking had internet connection for like a week.
Someone just fetch me now or who wants to adopt me?
I'll be mailing myself to you. For Free.

LMAO.


Tag replies~ ♥

Haeza: lolz. Did not even know why I edited that pic. Maybe I was... hahahahaha!


Xiu: Darling, I'm okay and alryt. This Ahjumma is just busy with school and home stuffs. I'll be updating soon. Don't miss me that much. XDDDD IMALYSM!


Ciara: LMAO! I believe I've set restrictions in my blog.. But I'm happy and super glad that you finally found me! You have my FS account and vice-versa, we can still communicate, y'know? But I believe school is betraying us.. hahahaha! I've linked you already. Have you not have a cbox? I was looking for your cbox but I can't seem to find it. I freaking envy your blogskin. It's so sexy like that! <3!

Poopie Ddal: How're you? XD



Damn, I'm so outdated with all the DBSK stuffs.
Someone enlighten me?


Okay, so this has been the Dramatic Bastard.
Toodles! Keep safe everyone~!


P.S.
Font style change will begin from time to time so expect the unexpected. XD






1 comment:

  1. hahaha im that good xD
    waah! school~ dont even say that to me, it might kill me.
    i dont want to put a cbox cause i believe no one visits my SILENT blog.. so yeh. but we can still chat on FS or.. here =D i linked you too!

    it's been ages since i did a comment hehe


    <3
    *runs with jaejoongiiieee* [along with changmin xD]

    ReplyDelete

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^