Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm coming home :)

This is going to be my last post since staying at my Auntie's place. Me and Tita Agnes have spent 3 days here at Ate Tata's house. If you haven't noticed in my previous posts, the location's "Auntie's Flat". haha.

We will go home tomorrow. I still think Ate Tata's place is sexier than ours. *grin*
I get the chance to wear just a big tee and an underwear. LOL.
I can't really do that at home. Mom's like.. *shrugs*

It feels like we're having a sleep over and we're all 13 year olds. haha!

Anyways, since tonight (or today because its 0020 hours already) is my last night here at Auntie's place, I'd just like to blog about what we've done the whole day. XD Because we didn't have anything important to do, we just had a movie marathon.

We started with a movie I just couldn't remember and then watched Spring Break. XD I suppose it was a movie shown few years back. I'm not really sure but the movie was cute and fun to watch. ^^

We only ate, laid, watched TV and went online for the past hours. We're such lazy people. What was that word again, procrastinator? Was it? haha. Dang, my vocabulary needs some refreshing.

Anyways, it rained just now and thanks to the headphones I'm using, the rain drops didn't damage my sexy ears. lol

I can feel the roof banging because the rain was just so hard. It's as if someone's hammering the roof down. Really.

We also watched BOF and we're stuck at episode 4. Why? Because we're all sleepy already. hahaha.

And tomorrow's a few more hours and it'll be Monday, and that means work again. *sigh*

I really dislike Mondays. pfts~

Oh, and this week will be my last week at Temporary Job. It's bye bye now to my "co-workers" and "boss".
Maybe I'll blog about my Temporary Job and contemplate on it and realize how it has changed me..

Junsu has recovered already~ ! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! OKay, that was random.


Hmmmy... so what else? *thinks* AH! I'm waiting for 2NE1's live perf now..but it seems like YouTube is having some maintenance, maybe I'll just wait later this morning.

May is starting to end and June is coming.. Ah~ time flies so fricking fast. I have to enrol myself to the university before the enrollment closes. I'm bad but I'm excited for college! *flails* My dentist told me I'm expecting a wisdom tooth within this year. Ah. Pains. But hey~! It's wisdom! haha.

So, I guess I really need to go now. But I'm still updating this blog. haha!


Toodles noodles koodles~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^