Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Signs of Old Age?

So, I just wanna share to you what happened to me this morning during my bubble bath~ (and don't freaking hope for some one-on-one smex or something sort off because this post is clean and neat and healthy. :P)

I thought I was gonna barf or puke all of my insides out. I has this really weird feeling in my stomach, as if someone cast a spell on me. XD Say a witch craft of some sort. Someone must've used a voodoo doll and twisted it in many directions that made stomach started to somersault.

It took me a few minutes to settle my crazed stomach into peace. Man, if you were in my place, you'd probably just wished to puke all your insides out instead of actually fighting. And I was fighting it.

I mean, I thought I gonna puke. But I didn't because I just don't feel like puking on the bathroom. But the stupid stuff in my stomach just wants to get out and you know, do their things. *sigh*


Tonight, while me and Auntie dined to a Chinese restaurant, I told her what happened and she said she also experienced the same. And she thinks I am Anemic. T.T

So, I did some research and~

What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Anemia?
The most common symptom of anemia is fatigue (feeling tired or weak). If you have anemia, it may seem hard to find the energy to do normal activities.

Other signs and symptoms of anemia include:

-Shortness of breath
-Dizziness
-Headache
-Coldness in the hands and feet
-Pale skin
-Chest pain

These signs and symptoms can occur because your heart has to work harder to pump more oxygen-rich blood through your body.

Mild to moderate anemia may cause very mild symptoms or none at all.



Out of the 6 symptoms, I've experienced 5 of them. Coldness in the feet and dizziness is often. Oh dude. I'm feeling really ill right now. I really need to go and see a doctor. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^