Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thirstday~

I think my brain needs water every now and then so that it won’t get dehydrated and for it to function appropriately. :P

Today was really tiring physically and mentally.

Last Tuesday, Mom called the school where I took an entrance exam for college and received good news, I passed! Ahaha. Then, today, Thursday, I went to the school for a medical check-up. It’s like a requirement.

I had a dental check-up and the dentist said I should really get rid of the old tooth I have. It should be pulled out so that makes 5 teeth already. I’ve had 4 or my tooth pulled in the last 5 years. I’ll probably be tooth-less when I grow old. T_T

I have undergone 4 different tests: a chest X-ray, urinalysis, blood test and stool exam in that order.

It’s my first time to have an X-ray and I couldn’t help but get a little nervous. It was fascinating though because the machines really looked cool and the X-ray didn’t really last long. I think it only lasted for a minute or two. It was so fast just like that.

Then the blood test was bloody, literally. The amount of blood discharged from my blood stream was not that much compared to the one when I had a blood test to identify my blood type. But I swear, the sound of the needle sinking into my skin was just so frightening. It’s as if the needle was singing, “I got you, under your skin”. Hahahaha!

It was fun though. It was just one of the many things I did with bravery. I didn’t hesitate nor think twice on actually doing it or not. I’m so proud of myself. ^^

After the tests I had, I went to Mom’s office for lunch and stayed there until 4pm. Tita Bonet and I then met up to a Samsung service center for a camera check-up. Haha. The poor old camera needs to undergo a surgery. T.T and it’ll cost us a rough US$50.

It has to wait for a while first. We still need to find US$50.

But above all, although it was a tiring day, I’m still very happy because it’s the start of something new in my life. I guess this is the new beginning.

So that’s how my day went. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^