Wednesday, December 9, 2009

cross-over post: firecrackers~

lol.

Note that this was posted December 6th and that the blog owner is not on proper state while writing this.  Again, she failed to post this post here, so yeah. @___@

Hello again~ it's me as usual.

Today was fun and funny. XD I woke up late because I slept late. Kinda groggy and all. My throat still hurts like shit, this reminded me to really go to our School Clinic for a medical check-up. I'm positive it's Pharyngitis like what the doctor said sometime during the First Semester.

After going to Church (because today is a Sunday), step-dad, Mum and I went to Park Mall just for the lulz. I tried to google and realized it has a website. And this is how it looks like:



and




From the pictures itself, it looks flashy and classy.
I did not expect we would go here because... the idea just didn't come to mind. I mean, it's rare for us to come here in this classy place. It is really classy because almost all of the people owns a  nice car. We only have a motorcycle like this:

















LMAO.

Okay, so our motorcycle is not really like that. I mean, we don't even have our own house and lot, and to really have and own that motor up there is just, woah. But one thing I can guarantee is that our motorcycle is ride-able. lol.

So yeah, we went to Park Mall and dined at KFC. I admit, it was my first time going to Park Mall but I am not unfamiliar anymore because some friends mentioned it to me way back. XD Also, I've passed by the place a couple of times it's just that I haven't really went inside to dine until today.



Mum ordered KFC Twister and well, it looks yummy but I did not finish the whole thing. I think, I only had a few bites. I'm not really that fond of eating something wrapped, lol. My taste buds weren't up for Mexican dish but Chinese Cuisine. Speaking of Chinese, my Culinary Class teacher asked us to bring Chopsticks by Tuesday. I swear, I don't know how to use them. But i can always practice, lol.

I was laughing on halfway to the counter. Mum was all: "Come hun, what do you want? There's like a whole variety of food here, come. What should we order? What do you think?" in her loudest voice. I was all, OMG Mum, shut up will you. It's embarrassing demmit. We don't really dine at KFC. It's always DimSum or McDonalds, or ChowKing or Pizza Hut and other foodchains or restaurant but KFC.

That's the reason why we weren't really that familiar of the menu.


Though I did not had a very nice meal, I enjoyed my
 
KFC Kookies and Kreme Krushers.

Don't ask me why with the spelling. Ask KFC. XD  It was cold, sweet and yummy. That's the reason my throat hurts.


When we were about to leave, we stopped to look at the firecracker booth thingy. Then, a girl called my attention and it was a classmate of mine in College. I did not see her for the Second Semester because she stopped schooling. She says she lacks in financial assistance and that she's working now to save money.

I actually admire these kinds of people. They make me realize something. :)

I know it was hard for her to stop schooling temporarily and just work to save money for her tuition. This classmate of mine is an Unni actually. I think she's 2 years older than me already. She works for her family and for herself. She chose to work and gave up schooling. It was okay though because our school will still accept her. It's just that, it is such a loss because if she didn't stop, she would have been with us now, studying and all. But she chose to give up school and just go to work for the better.

It made me realize how lucky I really was to have a family who can feed and can send me to school. I think, I'm really very fortunate to have all that I have now and the best thing I can do to repay my parents is by working hard on my studies to have a reasonable grade.

I feel like a firecracker. I make it hot.


LOL. That was random. I'm sorry but I just had to type that because I like that line from a Britney Spear's song. I just couldn't remember what the title is.

Today, we were supposed to go to the cemetery to visit my grandpa, Papet, on his 6th Death Anniversary. It should have been yesterday, December 5th but we were not able to go because of some reasons. While attending mass, I told Papet we will visit him this Friday after our Food Trip at The Port Restaurant in line for our Culinary Class activities.

I think my schedule for December-January will be packed and that I has to save money as much as possible for me to be able to pull and push through with whatever is in my itinerary. XD

Man, I really miss people. December is kind of depressing because it's gonna be a goodbye. As much as I want December 31st to stay longer, I can't because after 24 hours it will officially be 2010. Another year, another experience. New things, new challenges. And perhaps a new look for me? XD I'm thinking of a very nice hairstyle for next year to awe people. Don't worry I won't go bald because I don't have a round head. It's kind of square-ish and that, well yeah, didn't I tell you I was an alien before? XD

And, a Christmas video clip by me is on the works.. so please look forward for it. I'm actually not ready for this thing. It just dawned up on me when I checked my clothes box and saw my camera there. Oh yeah shoot. I has to upload pics. @___@ I really need to fix my timetable.

Also about that DBSK album being sold here in the Philippines, I checked it online and realized the album it's a live concert. I  mean, I thought I will be seeing the boys moving in my screen but no. T_T I went to sharingyoochun and then, the album is actually just an album. lol. There are two CDs and that it will only be audio. But oh well. I will still buy myself a copy on the 15th. I don't care if SM gets the money or whatever. I WANT MY DBSK ALBUM. That's just it.

I haven't really said this, but I'm starting to accept the idea of DBSK's disbandment. I even wanna slap myself for having the guts to say it. I know it was really hard. But at least, I did not miss the greatest thing that happened in my life. My 3 years of fandom did not really go to waste... well, not really. I was able to make friends, I was able to meet wonderful people from various places with different cultures and all. It was really worth it.

Accepting the idea of DBSK's disbandment is and will be an excruciating process. It's like removing a tattoo. Painful, long and hard. Real hard. That's why I'm buying anything with relevance to DBSK or sth~ But I just hope, if ever they will really disband, they will have a nice and peaceful one. I hope the whole lawsuit thing will be resolved, even if the chances are low.

The position I am in now is hard. They boys' is harder. That's why I'm really keeping my faith. Damn, that line is like a novena or a rosary already and the boys are becoming my religion. XD But you know, I have always find it amusing how artists try to communicate with their fans. They do it so many unusual ways.  

I'm positive though, if ever they will disband, they will either go to another record label or company and start all over. Or maybe they will make their own record label, produce their own music and become independent and all. That would be a better idea. XD

Maybe the "DBSK disbandment" isn't the right term for it. It should have been "DBSK's detachment from SM". LOL.

Okay, I'm off now. It's 1AM already and I have classes in 8 hours.

picture credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^