Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flashmob First Practice



And so, the first practice for the Mirotic Flashmob has ended!


Earlier today, around 9:00AM yours truly and 8 others met at Cebu City Sports Complex to officially start practicing the dance steps of TVXQ's Mirotic for the nationwide flashmob here in the Philippines! I'm not so sure if it will really be a nationwide flashmob but we will probably be following what the gang from Manila will be doing.

I swear, if I only knew those fangirls since the last quarter of 2006, life would have been funnier! xD

The meeting was kind of awkward at first. Of course, it will be. We were all strangers to each other. But some of the girls brought their friends who are also fans of TVXQ. So, they didn't really feel awkward. Unlike me. *sad face*

Funny was, I arrived at the practice venue almost an hour late. XD I swear, this is my super ultimate flaw. People call it the "Filipino Time". When we say be there at 9AM, we arrive at 10AM. :D I know it's a bad thing because it kind of gives the person a bad impression, being lazy. I won't deny I'm lazy. XDDDDDD

It's better to be real than act like somebody else who I'm not. XD Anyways, I wasn't the only one who came late. Few others came around 11AM. 8D

So, yeah. The meeting was cute. And hot. I swear, 10AM in the Philippines, especially in the Cebu City Sports Complex is like daytime in a desert.


^snagged from Google.

The part marked in Red was the spot where we practiced. It was a really hot Saturday morning. I checked the weather online and as off 3PM, the temperature is 35 degrees Celsius. Demn hot.

Funny this was, I'm the only 17 year old in the group. The group was divided actually. The very young ones aka dongsaengs (15 and 16 year olds) and the Unnie ones (19 and 20). I'm in the middle!

The introduction part was fun. We said our names and our biases! HAHAHAHA! Most of the girls like Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin! Well, they even call Jae "Ba Jeje". xDDDD It's like a pet name of a puppy! *flails* I find it really cute though.XD When it was my turn, I was like, "Hello. My name is Jessica but you all can call me Ikyang or Sica. And I really like JaeChun. *laughs*" Fail I know.

And, out of the 9 fangirls, I'm the only TVXQ fan since the last quarter of 2006. And they we're like, "O Jun Ban Hap?!" I was, "Yeah." Most of them are either a fan since 2007 or 2008. I feel proud of course! HAHAHAA.

We didn't really finish the practice. And if I were to say it boldly, we we're not able to finish what was supposed to be done. It's because some of us arrived really late (almost 11AM), the one who volunteered to bring a laptop didn't come to the venue, the choreographers we're not that sync with their dance steps, the place was not really recommendable for dance practices, and we end up spazzing over Jae's drama Sunanare. XD

But we we're able to practice the chorus part though. And, well, Mirotic has stupid and awesome dance steps so I wasn't really that into it. Maybe because I was still shy around my new TVXQ friends. XD And it was really really hot. But I'm a fast learner, so yeah! We still have a long way to go~ I heard there will still be some who are from other fandoms but are willing to join and support TVXQ for the flashmob, so yay! I was hoping for a TVXQ fanboy though. But no one came. haha. Maybe in the next practices.. ^^

I didn't snap some pics though. But I will probably bring my camera next Saturday.

Okay, That was it!xD

Oh, And I hope Opel will pass her entrance exams so me, her and Zarah will finally be schoolmates in College! YAY! *excited*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^